A Raspberry Pi robot !
The MRPiZ robot is a programmable mobile robot based on a Raspberry Pi Zero-W board. The MRPiZ robot has been designed for education, makers and research.
(version with 5 ToF sensors)
- Delivered completely assembled,
- Robot with Raspian Os,
- Wifi programming,
- Progamming with Python, C or Java
- 1 x MRPiZ robot
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Zero W board
No included :
- micro-sd for RaspberryPi (minimum 8 Go )
- LiPo batteryde (18650 – 3.6V)
- Time Of Flight sensors (VL6180X)
Technical specifications :
Time Of Flight sensors
The robot MRPiZ is equipped with 5 connectors in front allowing to receive 5 sensors of distance ( VL6180X). The basic version is delivered without sensor.
MRPiZ robot – starter version
Obstacle avoidance :
- Python, C and Java API (Open source MIT Licence)
- Windows, Linux & Mac Os
- Autonomy: 2 h ( with 2000 mAh)