A Raspberry Pi mobile robot!
The MRPiZ robot is an open source programmable mobile robot based on a Raspberry Pi Zero-W board. The MRPiZ robot was designed for education, makers and research.
The Raspberry Pi board is the brain of your robot, it communicates with the robot’s control board via a serial link. The control card manages the low-level functions of the robot (motors, sensors, controls).
- Delivered fully assembled,
Robot with Os Linux Raspian,
Wireless programming via Wifi,
Programming in Python, C, Java, …,
Programmable with ROS
- 1 x Robot MRPiZ delivered fully assembled
- Raspberry Pi Zero W board
- 2 sensors Time Of Flight (VL6180X)
- LiPo battery 18650
No include :
- Micro-SD card for the Raspberry Pi W zero board
High quality robot : reduction motor with metal gears.
Time Of Flight distance sensors
The MRPiZ robot is equipped with 5 connectors at the front to accommodate 5 distance sensors (VL6180X). This version comes with 2 distance sensors (Time Of Flight) VL6180X.
Distance measurement with millimeter precision.
Example of map creation:
Advanced navigation control
- API Python Open source (MIT Licence)
- Controllable by PC, smartphone and tablet
- Easy to handle on a desk thanks to its small size
- Compatible : Windows, Linux & Mac OS
- Autonomy: 3 h ( with 3600 mAh)
Extensions for the robot:
- 30 free GPIO